Saturday, March 2, 2013

Mysticon 2013

Convention: Mysticon
Location: Roanoke, Va.
Date: February  22nd-24th 2013
Webpage: http://mysticon-va.com/


Mysticon is a lovely convention in Roanoke, Va. in late February   I was first invited to it as a costuming guest in 2012.  I had a blast and was so happy they invited me back for another year!  I was so thrilled that their media guest of honor was Peter Davison, the fifth Doctor from Doctor Who!  I was also lucky enough to get to interview him (thank you Carla <3 ) for the YouTube show I am on called The Girls Who Waited.

Here is the video of the interview, please check it out, and if you are a fan of doctor who and  scifi/fantasy genre, then please check out the other episodes of The Girls Who Waited!



Also make sure to check out Mysticon's page for their updates about guests for their 2014 convention! (Held on February 21st-23rd, 2014) They have already announced some great guests including Todd McCaffrey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment