Tuesday, January 20, 2015

January Ipsy Bag!

The January bag is my second Ipsy bag. Ipsy is a 10$ a month bag, where you get 5 makeup/hair/skin care products (normally 3 full sized and 2 deluxe sample sized.) I was super excited for Dec. and loved all the items I got, the same was for January! The Ipsy webpage allows you to see what you are going to get before you receive the bag! And oh boy was I excited!
This month the theme was Fresh Start.  I got a pretty Blue and White bag. Inside the bag I got
1. Pacifica Natural Mineral Coconut Eye Shadow
2. Manna Kadar Cosmetics - Sheer Glo
3. Nourish Organic - Renewing Avocado & Argan Eye Cream (sadly the only thing in the bag I could not use, since I am allergic to Avocado)
4. Real Techniques - fine liner brush
5. J. Cat Beauty - FANTABULOUS Gel Eye Liner

I also got a J. Cat Beauty lip paint in a beautiful deep red that I redeemed with Ipsy points as well in my bag! 

I was super excited to try out all these products and was sad the eye cream had avocado oil in it, so I couldn't use it.  (However my mother was happy to use it!) I got another brush, which was awesome because you can never have too many makeup brushes! The highlighter is incredibly pretty! and I love highlighters right now! The eyeshadow is a lovely shimmery brown shade, and the eye liner is a really pretty black/blue color. I discovered JCat Beauty through Ipsy and LOVE their products now!

So far Ipsy has been worth the 10$ a month that it costs, the products in the bags are worth way more, if bought separately and it is fun to try the new products!

Want to try it out? check it out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment