Monday, December 21, 2015

[Tea Review] Teavana White Chocolate Peppermint Rooibos Tea

If you havent noticed by now with my recent tea reviews I have had a theme of Holiday or winter tea releases! This weeks is no different with Teavana's White Chocolate Peppermint Rooibos Tea. This is the most deceptive tea I have ever tasted and I will explain below why!



This tea smells amazing! It reminds me more of a chocolate latte drink or hot cocoa than tea! It has amazing hints of chocolate and peppermint, and they fill your nose with wintry goodness of wanting to be by the fire sipping this tea! The tea itself has pieces of chocolate and peppermint that melt when you make the tea along with the actual tea in it as well.



And once you actually take a sip of this tea you have to give it a second look (and sip) to realize you are actually, in fact, drinking tea, because this stuff really tastes like Cocoa to me... very deceptive! I tried a sample of this in the store, and had to take some home to drink for the winter season because it is light enough to drink at night, while still giving you that fun chocolate and peppermint taste! The White Chocolate Peppermint Rooibos tea is $9.98 for 2oz at Teavana.


Also while at Teavana I picked up this super cute French Macaron tea case.... I couldn't resist since I love French Macarons (and it was in mint green, one of my favorite colors!) I also used the Vanilla Bean Sugar from the Savory Spice Shop (located in Greensboro, NC) to sweeten my tea, and let me tell you, this sugar tastes AMAZING! and this is coming from someone who normally never sweetens her tea with sugar.

You can find the White Chocolate Peppermint Rooibos Tea Here

and you can find the Savory Spice Shop Vanilla Bean Sugar Here

1 comment:

  1. Sweet, creamy and minty, delicious, comfortable, all the main ingredients of tea. No caffeine, which makes it excellent as an evening or dessert tea. To get more information best online pharmacy in USA from buy prescription drugs online.

    ReplyDelete