Thursday, June 28, 2012

Fright Night Film Fest Film Schedules!



So sadly I do not get to go to Fright Night Film Fest/ Fandom Fest! (So sad since Peter Davidson is a guest!) However a very special DVD of Gnome has been taken to be given to him :)

Well if you are going to be at the convention check out some of the films I am in or worked on that are screening!

Friday night in FRENCH at 9:15 Scarecrow at Midnight is playing (I acted, did makeup and wardrobe for this film)

Saturday in BROWN at 1:00pm Foodie is playing! (I did special Fx makeup on this one!)

Saturday in SEGELL at 6:30pm The Gospel According to Hot Pink Jesus Act 3: Have Faith Will Travel (I did makeup for a part of this film)

Sunday in SEGELL at 12:30 in short block F, Mr. Bubbles will play (I directed, wrote, and acted in this film)

Sunday in SEGELL at 2pm Porkchops will screen (I am a lead in this film)

For a complete schedule check it out here
 http://www.frightnightfilmfest.com/2012%20Fandomfest-Fright%20Night%20Schedule.pdf

Please check them out if you are attending the the convention!! I would love to hear what people think about each of the films!!!

<3 Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment