Thursday, January 28, 2016

[Ipsy] January Ipsy Glam Bag

I got a lot of great items in this months glam bag! So far Ipsy has not let me down with what I have gotten!


First off the Bag! This month is cute, for the most part the bags have been solid colors or patterned, this one has a really cute design on it! (I do think my favorite is still the space bag though, it was super pretty!) But I do love the design on this bag for this month, it will definitely get used for stuff! 





Next up is the body cream I recieved from Mitchell and Peach called "English Leaf Body Cream". This body cream was great! It had a light smell and was really moisturizing! I had never heard of this brand before, but am always excited when Ipsy sends me lotions because they have not sent me one I do not like so far!


The Balm Cosmetics; Mr Write Me Now eyeliner! I received the color Jack B. Bronze, a bronze color. This eyeliner went on amazingly, it was smooth and had great color coverage! The bronze color was vibrant and had a bit of shine to it. It also stayed in place and did not wipe off easily. I also love the packaging for it! This was a full size, so that was awesome!


Pur~Lisse, Blue Lotus 4-in-1 eye adore serum. This serum went on the skin smooth and didn't leave it greasy at all. It says for all skin types, and I do not have incredibly sensitive skin so this worked well for me to use. Would definitely continue using.


City Color Eyeshadow Trio, Now I have gotten a lot of brown eye shadows from Ipsy, I kinda feel like that is all I get eyeshadow wise from them. The quality of eyeshadow is nice. The dark brown/bronze color is my favorite, it has a great shiny look to it! The eyeshadows themselves had great coverage. The bronze and light brown are shiny and the tan/orange color is a matte shade. The container was really hard to open though, and still is after a few openings.


Jelly Pong Pong Fairy Lashes Mascara, While I did put I did not want mascaras on my Ipsy profile, I have gotten a few of them in the last year (maybe 3 or 4.) I have rather long lashes so I do not wear mascara a lot. My first impressions of this mascara was that the brush looked like the product would go on well, it was a standard mascara brush, nothing too special. The coverage was normal for mascara, it went on smooth and had good coverage while on.




I am overall very happy with this months bag! I can use everything in it, which is what is important since why have the product if you cant use it. If you are interested in Ipsy you can check it out here on their webpage

No comments:

Post a Comment