Thursday, March 5, 2015

Ipsy March Preview

So earlier today Ipsy released their March sneak peak after showing previews on facebook and Instagram all week. Ipsy has never let me down and I am excited to try the items I am getting in this months bag! There were so many great products that they offered this month and I was excited to see what I was getting. So check it out!

First off this months bag is so pretty! I am excited for the spring/flower look! I also also excited for the NYX lipstick, not sure what color I am getting (they have a nude/pink, purple and bright pink) I hope I get the nude pink, but any of them will work. The loose powder pigment will be fun to wear (either grey or copper), Big Sexy Hair cream will be fun to try (I use their shampoo and love it!), Dr Brandt Skincare is an amazing brand and their pores no more lotion looks amazing, and then the highlighter pencil looks interesting, I have only used tubed highlighters so it will be fun to try, because I am all about highlighters! I also be getting a Malin Gotez lip balm I used some points on, so woot for extras!
I am happy Ipsy does these sneak peaks, it would be cool to be totally surprised too, but it is cool to get an idea of what you are getting a few weeks before you get it.
Try Ipsy out by clicking here!

No comments:

Post a Comment