Tuesday, March 10, 2015

2015 Conventions!

Here is a list of the Sci-fi, Anime, Steampunk and Literary Conventions I will be attending in 2015. All these are subject to change. Most of these I am attending as a guest, or a costume contest judge! I always love meeting new people and talking, so please if you see me say Hi! As of now I am attending these:

January:
IchibanCon - Costume Contest Judge
MarsCon- Writing/Costuming Guest

February:
Katsucon- Head Costume Contest Dept. Head
Mysticon- Costume/Media/Writing Guest

March:
Triad Anime Con- Costume Contest Judge
(Re)Generation Who- GWW Panel, Dept. Co-Head for the con

April:
Ravencon- Writing/Costume/Media Guest

May:
Animazement:- Costume Contest Judge
ConCarolinas- Media/Costume/Writing Guest

June:
Anime Mid Atlantic- Costume Contest Judge

July:
ConGregate- Media/Costume/Writing Guest

August:
Otakon-
Intervention-

September:
DragonCon

October:
BanzaiCon

November:
NekoCon

December:

No comments:

Post a Comment