Wednesday, September 21, 2016

[Influenster] Revive VoxBox

I love getting boxes from Influenster, I get random items of makeup, beauty products, food, clothing, etc. you never know what they will send you. There are a few boxes I really wished they had chosen me for, but I'll take what I can get! I'm not picky at all.



The revive voxbox had food and drink items in it this time around, as well as a hair care product. The items were from Snackwell, SheMoisture, The Vitamin Shoppe, and Kauai Coffee.


I like cookies, and I like Snackwells, so I was totally fine with trying this Vanilla Latte biscuit thin that they sent and it tasted really good! It's not incredibly hard to ruin vanilla biscuits. 


As all of you who frequent my blog know, I am a tea drinker. But everyone else in my house drinks coffee so these got drank by them and reviewed. The verdict? The Garden Isle was the best liked. 


I have long hair and love trying out new products for it! I had never tried SheaMoisutre, and really liked it. It didn't make my hair feel stringy or gross after i used this package up (and some hair care products have.) 


These vitamin poders and drink mixes were hit or miss, some were good and the others were meh to me. None of them were awful. The Plant protein was my favorite, with the whey tech being my least. But dude look at that cup, it will get a lot of use out of me! 

Check out Influenster here and see how you can also review products for free!




No comments:

Post a Comment