Tuesday, May 31, 2016

[Koren Beauty] April's BB Box


This post is a little late since I have been out of town for the past two months and am playing catch up with all my mail and beauty products! April was the first month I have ever gotten a BB bag from Beautique, and I was so happy I got this one! First off one of the products has a Pug on it (and we all know how much I love Pugs) second I love Korean beauty products, so to get a bag with five full sized products for not an incredibly large price tag ($24.99) it was awesome! This months theme was "Big City Beauty"


First we will start off with the bag. It is spacious and has a zipper top. I am not super in love with the pink shiny look of it, but it is very well made. 


The Saem Saemmul Easy Eyeliner ($9.99). This is a basic black eyeliner. You turn the top to make the eyeliner come out and apply it. Pretty straight forward since it is an eyeliner. Black in color and went on smooth!


Dr. Morita Moisturizing Essence Eye Mask ($9.00). These are small eye mask pads that go on under your eyes to help moisturize that area of your face. These are amazing and I love under eye masks so much.  You keep them on for 10-15 minutes (I sometimes keep them on longer depending on how much product is on them) and then massage the rest of the leftover product into your skin once you remove them.


Toyoepin 2 in 1 Permanent Crazy Mini Natural False Lash ($7.99). I rarely wear false lashes, I have pretty long natural lashes so wearing them seems silly for regular day wear. I haven't gotten a chance to try these out yet since the only time I do wear lashes is in costume (they will most likely be tried out this weekend at Animazement)


Seatree Art Moisture Mist ($10.99) I love moisture mists. They are great if the air is really dry (like on planes) or if your skin is just naturally dry, it helps give you that extra spritz of moisture when you need it during the day. This stuff is great and I love the packaging. It has vitamin C in it and you can spritz it over your makeup. 


Baviphat Urban Dollkiss Mango Magic Brightening Mask ($21.00) I was so excited when I saw that this mask was an option that you could get in this months bag (the other being the Peach peeling gel) I would have been thrilled with either of these since I love Urban Dollkiss' products! This is a mask you put on, leave on for a few minutes (it says 2-3 I normally keep it on for maybe 5) and then wash off and dry skin. These masks are always so relaxing and make your skin feel so soft (and smell good!)


Somoon Dog Nose Pore 3 Step Pack ($5.99) This was the one product I was so excited about when I opened up my BB Bag this month. It has a Pug on it, and we all know I am a sucker for products that put Pugs on their packaging. This is a three way nose pore strip, you apply the first one for 10-15 min, then the second for the same amount of time, and then the third for 15-20 min to help with moisturizing your nose after the first two help remove black heads and sebum. I love pore strips, they really help me since I have huge pores and an issue with black heads.... (And come on there is a Pug on the packaging!)

I LOVE the BB Bag, I think this is my favorite so far out of any beauty bags that I have done. I am hoping my funds stay up so I can continue to get it for a few months! 

Want to check it out then go to Beautique's webpage for their BB Bag here! 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment