Monday, June 6, 2016

[Tea Review] The Whistling Kettle's Sencha Kyoto Cherry Rose


The Whistling Kettle is a small tea store and eatery in Ballston Spa, NY. I was lucky enough to get to visit it many months ago and really loved it! I will write about the actual eatery in another post, for now I am going to be talking about one of the teas I got while there! A delicious Green Tea called "Sencha Kyoto Cherry Rose". Now knowing me, there are two words in there that made me want to smell and try this tea, cherry and rose, because we all know those two items in a tea make me automatically want to love it!  


The packaging for the tea is a loose leaf resealable bag, they also sold their tea in tins as well.  This tea has an amazing fruity smell and a lovely color with rose petals in it. 


The flavor is a great fruity green tea, with hints of rose and cherry in it. If you steep it too long it can be bitter to some peoples likings, but I also like the bitter taste as well, so this tea was a win, win for me. The tea also has a lovely color to it after it has steeped.

This has been my go to tea for the last few weeks to take to work and drink on all day, it has a mild flavor and works well with drink it while eating or just drinking it on its own.
You can purchase Sencha Kyoto Cherry Rose and lots of other teas and tea wares on their webpage or visit one of The Whistling Kettles two locations, the info if on their webpage!

No comments:

Post a Comment