Wednesday, June 29, 2016

[Body Products] Fortune Cookie Soaps "We're All Mad Here 2.0" Whipped Cream


In spring of 2015 Fortune Cookie Soaps released their Wonderland soap box. Now they are back doing a 2.0 line, and have sent out some samples of their whipped creams. I was lucky enough to get the "We're All Mad Here 2.0" in a recent order and I love, love, love this stuff. I have almost used this entire sample because it smells so good!


I was so intrigued by the whipped creams when I started looking at Fortune Cookie Soaps products last year. I wasn't sure at first if it was like Lush's  body conditioners or more like a lotion. It is a lotion or body butter style thick cream that is super moisturizing! (they also have some with Aloe in them!) The webpage describes this fragrance as "Playful mint waters and natural leafy green notes perform a masterful balancing act with musky rich cedarwood." for the original run, and the 2.0 Also has hints of watermelon in it!. This stuff smells amazing, funny enough with the scent description this would not have been one I would pick up based on the fragrance description, but I do love this and hope to get some once it is released


The cream is a two colored swirl in the container, the bottom being purple and the top being pink. And this stuff is super moisturizing, it is thick and soaks into the skin without a residue or oily feeling, which is great! 


It reminds me a lot of a mixture between lotion and body butter, it isn't runny but it isn't that super thickness you get either.  It, to me, is the perfect blend. You can check out Fortune Cookie Soaps here, and the Wonderland 2.0 line will be out eventually (no actual date from them) so keep an eye out for it and the other fragrances they will have!

.


No comments:

Post a Comment