Tuesday, August 16, 2016

[Beauty] June 2016 Beauteque BB Bag


Beauteque's BB Bag is always a really fun monthly bag to get, it comes with six full sized Korean products and a cute makeup bag. Each month has a theme, this months was "Sweets", which I was really excited about since it was products with a food theme. The bag this month wasn't my favorite, but it is spacious and can hold a lot even if it is not visually amazing. 


Each month Beauteque does spoilers for their bag, they announced 1,2,3 and 6 on the list. I really like this so you have an idea of what you are getting, while also still having a surprise for 2 or 3 of the items in the bag. 

Holika Holika Cover Hiding Concealer in #2


Holika Holika Cover Hiding Concealer is a pretty straight forward product. its a pencil concealer. The color was actually pretty good for my skin tone. It was creamy and went on smooth and blended well into my skin. It is also not a huge product size so it fits well into my makeup bag. 

Skinfood Black Sugar Mask


This mask is great! It exfoliates and feels good on your skin. You scoop it out and put it on your skin, keep it on for 15 minutes or so, and then wash it off. After using this my skin felt great, clean and smooth. 

The Saem Chocopie Hand Cream 


This was one of the items I was most excited about. It is a hand cream that looks like a chocolate cookie! It has a good smell, not super sweet but still yummy smelling. It is moisturizing and the packaging keeps the product in it. You screw open the two pieces of cookies to get to the lotion. Really fun design! The package it cam in was a sealed bag that looks like a cookie packaging too!

Beauty Blending Sponge 


I love beauty blending sponges, they make putting makeup on so easy. This one is super soft and spongy, I was worried since I am sure there is some latex in it, but it didn't make my skin red or have a reaction so that is good! (I couldn't find contents of it anywhere on the package) but it didn't bother my skin so woot! It blends great and washes up well (since I am super consistent about keeping all the brushes and sponges I put on my face clean.)

Purederm Vital Radiance Hair Mask - Honey


Hair masks are great! I have long super straight hair and deal with split ends pretty badly so I love hair masks to help strengthen my hair! This one wasn't super sticky (which was my first thought when I read Honey Hair mask.) it also was enough for my waist length hair. Rub it into your hair, let it sit for a little bit and then wash it out. Pretty straight forward. 

Holika Holika Desert Lip Balm


This was the second product that I was excited for in this months bag. The cute cupcake lip balm. All of the options for this one were really cute and I like the choco one I got. the lip balm is a reddish color and gives off a little bit of a gleam to it when worn. 

I love getting to try six full sized products every month in the BB Bags. Getting a mixture of skin care products and makeup products is great since only getting one of those two every month would be a bit much. Also Korean companies make such unique and great quality products that it is such a great value at 24.99 a month. The bags themselves can be hit or miss on how cute they look but all the products have been great to use so far! You can find more here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment