Monday, August 8, 2016

[Tea Review] Vida Pour Tea: Raspberry Vine Green Tea



Vida Pour Tea is a really cute little tea shop in Greensboro, NC. I visited their cafe at the end of July (after a few months of wanting to stop by and check them out.) I got a tea latte (more about that in my review of their shop.) and grabbed a bag of their loose tea! They had a great variety of loose teas and tea ware but I settled with a Green Tea called Raspberry Vine.


Each bag of Vida Pour Tea's loose leaf tea is sold in a 2.0 oz. biodegradable bag. This one caught my eye since it was a green tea with raspberry and rose petals (which is always amazing in tea!) The loose tea has a great Raspberry smell to it along with that great grassy green tea scent. 


The tea steeps beautifully and has a great green tea taste with a raspberry and rose taste added in. The fruit taste isnt overpowering and is very refreshing. I had a few cups of this tea before reviewing it and really enjoyed each one, I generally like to buy smaller sizes of tea (sample bags) instead of the full 2 oz. but I will definitely enjoy drinking this one in the morning or during the day. One 2 oz. bag make a little over 30 servings. The bag says 1 TEAspoon makes one serving, I have been doing one in a half since I like my tea a little stronger. 


The color is also a lovely light color. General steep time for Green tea is about 3 minutes and I let this steep that long (I used my cute little tea hour glasses I recently got.) I would highly recommend checking out Vida Pour Tea if you are in the Greensboro, NC area. Check them out on Facebook here! or on their webpage here!



No comments:

Post a Comment