Tuesday, August 30, 2016

[Korean Beauty] Beauteque Mask Maven June 2016


I have been doing Mask Maven for a few months, and love it! Every month I get like 9 masks to use and enjoy. Nothing is more comfortable than chilling out on the sofa under a blanket with a sheet mask on! Mask Maven is a great monthly bag that Beauteque does where you get a bag filled with masks every month for $13.95 a month! Junes theme was sweets, and each mask has a fun "sweets" theme to them.


A'Pieu Melon and Milk Mask. This mask had a ton of product on it and was drippy, but it felt good and left my skin feeling cool and soft after I took it off. It is supposed to have milk protein in it for softer and brighter skin. 


NOHJ Manuka Honey Mask. This mask went on super easy (sometimes they don't want to go on smooth on your face) it had a great cooling effect on my face and the product soaked into my skin really well, no greasy feeling after I took it off. 


Ipuda Strawberry Mask. This mask smelled great. It was a bit big, and the edges wanted to pop up, but it had a lot of product and soaked into the skin well. 


Dr. Morita Green Tea and Amino Essence Moisturizing Facial Mask, This mask didn't have a smell to it. It went on easy and had a decent amount of product. I left it on a little longer than the other masks so my skin could soak it all in. 


Lovemore Rose Hybrid Whiting Mask. So far my favorite out of this months masks. It smelled AMAZING! Just like roses. The mask came in-capsuled between two sheets, a thick white one and a blue on. The mask was in the middle. (I almost thought the blue part was the mask....) It had a good amount of product and it soaked into the skin really well. I would get this one again in a heart beat. 


LUS Royal Jelly Essence Mask: This was my least favorite mask in the bunch. It did not smell good at all, I actually took the mask off before the 15 min mark because it smelled awful. It had a lot of product on it, and went on my face fine, but I couldn't get over the smell of it. 


Lovemore Wine Yeast Whitening Sheet Mask: This was about the same as the Rose Hybrid above. It had the two pieces that the mask was between in the package. It did have a sake smell to it but it was very light. It went on great and felt wonderful on my face. I really like this companies masks! 


Daylight and Hue Propolis Mask: this mask went on easy and had a slight honey smell to it. It is for firming and softening skin. 


The last mask is the Hanaka Macaron Facial Mask in Hyaluronic Acid. I love these little masks, they are not sheet Masks, you apply an even dose of the mask on your face and let it stay for 15-20 min and then wipe it off with warm water once that time is up. I also love how if you have two of these and put the packaging together it makes a cute French Macaron!

Mask Maven is a monthly Mask bag from Beauteque and costs 18.95 (including the shipping). I have been doing this for a few months now and love what I get each month! 



No comments:

Post a Comment