Tuesday, August 23, 2016

[Korean Beauty] Urban Dollkiss Delicious Collagen Jelly Pack


I have been eyeing the Urban Dollkiss Collagen Jelly Pack for awhile. I have a weird fascination with collagen products and really wanted to try this one out. Since I won a $50.00 gift card on instagram from Beauteque (posting those photos of your purchases do occasionally pay off!) I decided to use it partially on this face product! (as well as some other stuff!)


The container is good sized and there is a lot of product in it (10.10 ounces.) The lid screws off and the cream is a jelly consistency that you scoop out with a small spoon that is included in the box. I had way too much fun jiggling this stuff around inside the container after taking the top off because the consistency was so different to other face products I have used.


You rub the jelly on your skin and let it soak in. Collagen promotes elasticity and the strength of your skin. I put this on at night since it gives your skin time to soak the product in while you sleep (and you need the extra moisture at night since that's when your skin looses the most.) I really love how this stuff feels on my skin too, it goes on smooth and soaks in well, and has a nice cool feeling on your skin. It retails for $24.00 and can be found on Beauteque here. 





No comments:

Post a Comment