Thursday, March 31, 2016

[Influenster] L'OReal Cleansings Blams VoxBox


I have been doing Influenster for about two years now, and love it when they send me products to try out! I have gotten a lot of small item voxbox's recently (Slimfast, CoverGirl) and now the L'OReal.

The L'OReal  Cleansings Balms VoxBox came with one of three of the new L'OReal Cleansing balms. Each one is for a specific hair type. (Color-treated. curly, and Dry/Damaged) I received
the Dry/Damaged one.



The bottle says that the cleansing balm is made without sulfates, and you do not need a seperate conditioner after using the product. You use 6-8 pumps and massage it into your hair, keep it in for 3-5 minutes then wash it out. So pretty standard for shampoo.


I have used this all week, my hair, after washing my hair was easy to brush through (I generally always use a shampoo AND condition since my hair is very tangly.) I really have not seen any difference in my hair, but I am going to keep using the cleansing balm for another week, since in general it takes about two weeks for results to show up when using products.

I really do not have any negative aspects to share on the cleansing balm. I would like it to actually lather, since that is the one thing that I didnt like when putting it in my hair, but other than that really nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment