Monday, March 14, 2016

[Tea Review] Trader Joes Ginger Pear White Tea

 
So I am a huge fan of Trader Joes. I love the store, I love cooking and I like all types of foods, so Trader Joes is one of my favorite places to go! I have been sick with bronchitis recently and needed some more tea to drink for my poor throat, so I picked up this tea. I love ginger and pear so of course they sounded like an awesome combination!
 
 
The tea comes in a standard sized tea box with 20 tea bags.
 
 
The bags are wrapped in clear plastic bags (I have also gotten white plastic bags, depending on the boxes at Trader Joes) The box opens and closes decently and the top doesn't want to hang open, so woot decent design!
 
 
The tea bags have an amazing pear fruity smell to them! They smell soooooooooo good.
After brewing the tea the ginger smell really came out. You still had a hint of the pear smell but it was not as fruity as it was before.
 
 
The taste of this is interesting. There definitely is more of a ginger taste to it. Very light and once it cooled off it really reminded me of Chamomile tea somewhat in the taste. I really enjoyed this tea and liked the taste of it!
 
 
The tea retails for $2.99 a box at Trader Joes. You can find out more about it here!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment