Monday, March 28, 2016

[Tea Review] The Geeky Hostess "Mrs. Bennet's Nerve Tonic"


In February's Boom Box by Espionage Cosmetics they included a .5 oz. container of tea from the Geeky Hostess based off of Pride And Prejudice. The Geeky Hostess released a set of three teas inspired by the Book and the movie Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. I sadly did not get February's Boom Box, but one of my friends who is not a tea drinker passed her tea on to me! (which I am really excited about, thank you Lizzy!!)


Mrs. Bennet's Nerve Tonic comes in a lovely metal tin and has the tops where you can see the lovely tea inside! It has Chamomile, rose, sage, lemongrass, and yellow sugar in it. It has a really flowery smell, with the Chamomile being the strongest from what I could smell. 


And look just how lovely that tea looks. So many colors, and so fresh looking. You can really taste the chamomile with hints of other flavors as well. But the chamomile is the dominant taste. It has a light taste that is pleasant. 

The Geeky Hostess has some really fun teas (and sprinkles!) in her shop. You can find them here!
To learn more about Espionage Cosmetics BOOM Box go here!



Also featured in the opening image is this fantastic mug by my friend, that I got at Regeneration Who 2! You can find her pottery online here




No comments:

Post a Comment