Tuesday, March 3, 2015

XO VoxBox

So I was lucky enough to be selected for another VoxBox! The XO VoxBox! In this box there were lots of wonderful products to try out! So I got the box and here is a pic of all the stuff in it! I received the box free to try all the products and review!
This box had a lot of awesome house products and hair/skin/teeth products in it like;
1. Colgate Optic White  Express White Toothpaste
2. Colgate Optic White Toothbrush plus Built in Whitening Pen
3. Tide Pods with Febreeze
4. SkinFix Hand Repair Cream
5. John Frieda Frizz Ease Beyond Smooth Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave in Treatment
6. Adore Me Bra and Undies
7. Ebay Virtual Box
8. Lands End discount code

So lots of awesome stuff in this box!

To start off, Ill start with the Colgate Products
The XOVoxBox came with a full sized Optic White Express White Toothpaste and a toothbrush that has a built in whitening tool. So far these have been great! The toothpaste is one I have not tried before (I have used Colgate toothpastes, but not the express white.) The toothbrush came right when I was needing a new one, and I love the whitening pen that fits right inside the toothbrush so the storage is great! Colgate is a brand most people know, and the quality is great!

The next item is the John Frieda Hair Care products
These are travel bottle sizes of John Frieda Frizz Ease Beyond Smooth. It came with a shampoo, conditioner and a leave in treatment. I have been using this for a new days and the bottom of my hair that has been looking frizzy, doesn't seem to be quite as frizzy. The smell is nice and not overpowering and the bottles are great to go in my travel bag. I was excited for more hair care products after receiving the Hair Food in the ModaVoxBox, since I absolutely adored that!

Next up are the Tide Pods with Frebreeze
 I have been using Tide Pods for awhile now, normally in our house hold we use the Tide Sensitive ones, but I am excited to give these a try! Washing Laundry is one thing you can never get away with not doing, so getting the stuff to do at least 10 loads of laundry is awesome! Plus the inside of the bag has a really nice smell!

SkinFix Lotion 1 oz bottle!
SkinFix is a moisturizing lotion that is sold at Target (possibly other places but I have seen it at Target) A regular sized bottle retails for 17$, so I was excited to try it! It doesn't have a over powering smell and makes your hands feel smooth, there wasn't anything that really stood out for me with this one, it worked and with lotion that is a great thing!

Adore Me! Box
Adore me is a box of lingerie, night clothing or bathing suits that you can get, each month they add more. I ordered the set above, I love green so it was nice to get something new. Had I known the code didnt actually expire before valentines day I would have waited and gotten a bathing suit (the emails made it seem like it did expire before v-day) but I am happy with what I got. The quality is amazing, and the fit is great! Plus it is so pretty with the lace on it!  Check them out here.



This box also had a virtual box for ebay with it, where you do Ebay Guides and in return if you do them properly you get an ebay gift card. This is the third Ebay virtual box I have done and I got to spend the Ebay giftcards on some awesome stuff! So it is always nice to get giftcards!

There is also a code for 25$ off of a 100$ purchase at Land End. Not sure if it will get used since I do not have the money to spend 100$ on clothing right now, but I do like some of the items at Lands End so it is nice to have the option!


Overall this was a GREAT Influenster VoxBox! I got some great products for me, and my house/laundry. I love getting these boxes and trying out the products in them! It is so much fun to try out new stuff and with this website I get too! Try out Influenster here!



No comments:

Post a Comment