Friday, June 21, 2013

Helena's Chocolate Cafe and Creperie

So occasionally I will post about some of the awesome places I go. I was lucky enough to make it to Helena's Cafe, which was a lovely restaurant with Crepes, deserts and FRENCH MACAROONS!!! (Which was the entire reason I went there).

They had so many different flavors of French Macaroons (maybe 10 or so). Most of the places around me that I have found them at, always have generic flavors such as, Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, etc. However there were lots of fun flavors such as cinnamon, mint chocolate, rose and lavender. So I was super excited to try all of them!

I settled on six of the different flavors, they were all so yummy looking, and all such lovely colors!


From Left to Right: Mint Chocolate, Lemon, Lavender, Cinnamon, Rose, Chocolate Gauche.

And they tasted wonderful! They were like heaven in my mouth! And nothing like the sorry excise of French Macaroons I had tried to make a few months ago.



Also a few stores down was a wonderful noodle place called Ishii.I absolutely love Asian food, and noodle dishes, so I was excited to eat dinner here! I had Midori Curry Noodles. It was spicy and very tasty.



They do not have a webpage or facebook page, but are located at 54 W High St. Carlisle, PA 17013

No comments:

Post a Comment