Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Lots of Awesome News!

So the summer is in full swing! I have been writing up a storm and have had a new anthology come out, Another 100 Horrors, with my story The Bridge in it! A wonderful start to my summer! I also found out over the weekend my story "Our Night on the Town" will be included in the anthology Tales of the Undead: Suffer Eternal Volume III!
Here is a list of the stories already accepted into the anthology!

Once I find out a release date I will post it! I am really excited to have two stories coming out through Horrified Press in two different anthologies!

Coming up this weekend is Contemporal! I am super excited for this convention! I had a blast last year and look forward to this year! If you are in the Raleigh area you should check out Contemporal!

No comments:

Post a Comment