Monday, June 13, 2016

[Tea Review] Lupicia's Rose Royal Tea


I purchased a lot of tea when I visited Hawaii, and I am working my way through them for some of my tea reviews. Many of the teas I purchased came from the Lupicia store in the Ala Moana Mall (you can find my store review here). Rose Royal was one of the sets of tea bags I purchased to try, since I wanted a variety of Tea bags and loose tea. 


The Rose Royal tea bag set came with six pyramid tea bags that are individually wrapped. it retails for $8.00 and comes in a lovely paper box.


The tea bags are the ones on the left in this photo. I also purchased a Sakura set that came with three extra tea bags, one of them The Rose Royal. Took this photo so you could see the variety in packaging that Lupicia does with their products. 


This tea, upon opening it up, smells super fruity and just like strawberries, and the smell maintained after being out of the package for a little bit while I waited on my water to heat. I love the smell of this and was so excited to try it!


The smell after steeping it was still fruity but the smell of black tea was also now coming through. The taste is a subtle strawberry taste, with a good quality black tea taste as well. I really enjoyed this tea and the fruit taste was not in my face so it was nice to have a with a fruit undertone, since I am not all for overly sweet teas, which is how some fruity teas come out. 
You can find out more about Rose Royal on Lupicia's webpage


No comments:

Post a Comment