Wednesday, March 23, 2016

[Geek Girl Makeup Review] Geek Chic Cosmetics January Color of the Month "Krampus"




Geek Chic Cosmetics has started doing a Color of the Month for 2016! I love this idea and have started to order the colors each month to check them out! I also adore the name of January's color, "Krampus" I love the stories and mythology of Krampus so I was excited about this color and the super cute packaging for it!


The January color theme is on the back label, along with the year. They did re package this for further sale as one of their "Single Player" colors, so you can still get it off their webpage, the cute Krampus packaging was just available for the month of January (or until the 6th of the next month, so if your like me and want to save on shipping, you can get two months colors shipped together.)


The loose eye shadow comes in a screw top container that is 1 gram in size. This is a lot of loose pigment eye shadow and will last (well me at least) for a very long time! The loose shadow goes on smooth and has great coverage! It is a black-ish color with little bits of green glitter in it (which I absolutely love!) I did think it would be a bit greener in color from their photo on the Geek Chic Cosmetics webpage, but I am still very happy with the color of it!


The color went on great, and then when it was time to remove it, it came off without any staining with a makeup remover towelette. I have had many dark pigments stain my fair skin, so I was happy this one seems to not be one of them! 



The color worked great as an eye shadow and a lipstick (with a base on under it.)


You can find this lovely color on the Geek Chic Cosmetics webpage here! It retails for $5.99





No comments:

Post a Comment