Thursday, March 17, 2016

[Loot Crate] February's Level Up! Accessories



This month Loot Crate's Level Up! Had some great items in it! I did just the Accessories pack (I am kicking myself for not doing the Her Universe Deadpool T-shirt, oh buddy am I) I only got the Accessories this month, and loved the two items! A Walking Dead Necklace and Espionage Cosmetics blood splatter nail wraps!



The Walking Dead Necklace/Locket from Bio World is lovely! I did have to fix mine, since the chain the the necklace were not connected (the ring was in the package so I just fixed it.)


The flower locket opens up to a mirror inside of it.


And then has a lovely saying on the back.


The locket is wonderful quality, it is light but sturdy.


Espionage Blood Splatter Nail Wraps!

I LOVE Espionage nail wraps, so I was so excited to find out that they were part of this months Level Up Accessory!


Nail wraps are awesome, they are stickers that go over your nails and stay on for about two weeks! These have red glitter blood splatters on them! I cannot wait to wear them! 


The one item I am kicking myself for not getting was the Her Universe Deadpool shirt! It is so cute and mint green! (one of my favorite colors!) I was on the edge for a Deadpool shirt, but should have known it being a Her Universe shirt I would have loved it! Hopefully Lootcrate and Heruniverse do a lot more collaborations since I know better now! 

 Level Up! Accessories is 14.95 a month and you can learn more about it here!





 







No comments:

Post a Comment