Wednesday, April 20, 2016

[Geek Girl Clothing] Hot Topic's DC Bombshells Clothing Line


So I was in Hot Topic the other day, and stumbled across this fantastic line of clothing! I cried as my wallet gave me a big "nope" to it at the moment, but look at these amazing outfits for the lady who loves DC in your life! The outfits are based on the DC Bombshells, comic covers, comics, posters and statues that they have produced with each of the DC ladies wearing an iconic bombshell inspired outfit! While there are many more than four in the comic line of Bombshells, Hot Topic has made outfits for four of the ladies so far; Bat Woman, Poison Ivy, Wonder Woman, and Harley Quinn.


I grabbed a few photos of the displays in the store, and they are wonderfully made. The Wonder Woman is a set (sold seperately) a top and shorts. The top is a Rayon, Polyester and spandex blend and was nicely made ($39.50). The shorts were a Cotton, Polyester and Spandex blend, and has some stretch to them, which is always nice. ($34.50)


The Poison Ivy Dress ($69.50) If a Polyester and Spandex Mix, and has to be one of my favorites from the line (next to the BatWoman dress.) The dress is really cute and has a raised velour-esque print on it that has vines and little bat symbols on it. 


Such wonderful detail on it. I also really liked how the back was not super low cut. The entire line comes in sizes Small to 3XL, and the shorts go from 0-17 in juniors sizes, which is great since it means way more Geeky ladies can enjoy the clothing (which Hot Top is already great at since Torrid also has plus sizes for many of the geeky dresses/clothing they make)
I wish I could have gotten some good shots of the Bat Woman dress ($59.50), that is awesome looking or the Harley coat ($74.50) that has a joker design on the back, both were also wonderfully made and looked awesome in person! 

You can find the line on the Hot Topic webpage here, or check it out now in stores!




1 comment:

  1. I found this is an informative and interesting post so i think so it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.
    Prom Dresses

    ReplyDelete