Monday, April 18, 2016

[Tea Review] Lupicia's "Sakura" Tea




While in Hawaii I bought a ton of tea! many are from the store Lupicia. I bought a variety of loose tea and tea bags while at the store and even got a small thing of their local honey as well. I will start out my reviews of all the teas I bought while in Hawaii with their Sakura tea. 




The description of this tea from their webpage is;

"Black tea blended with lots of salted cherry leaves. LUPICIA's spring special tea"


I was super excited about all the Sakura teas that they had in the store for spring, so of course I had to try a bunch of them! I purchased a variety of loose teas and tea bags as well so I had some variety.




The tea bags are very well made pyramid tea bags and the packaging is very nice, they are completely sealed so no air gets in them. The box of tea bags came with six tea bags of the Sakura tea. The initial smell of the tea has a black tea smell, not fruity, but still pleasing to the nose.




The taste is also a wonderful black tea taste, you can taste the salted cherries, but they are not overpowering. A great taste for drinking anytime. Not too strong and not weak either. 




Lupicia does sell their teas online, or if you are in Hawaii or California you can visit one of their stores. You can find the Sakura Tea on their webpage here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment