Wednesday, December 23, 2015

[Tea Review] Harney and Sons Fine Teas Holiday Tea

Harney and Sons Fine Teas Holiday Black Tea with Spices is my next tea review in my Christmas and holiday tea reviews! This tea comes in a metal tin with 20 tea sachets (1.4 oz. of tea). The packaging is very nice and the metal tin could easily be re-purposed later once you are finished with it.

The smell of this tea is strong. It has a very "black tea" smell to it, as well as a sweet spice and vanilla smell. It has a very pleasant smell when smelling it, very fresh and makes you want to drink it. 


The overall taste of this tea is subtle. It does not have a strong spice or vanilla taste with the black tea, just hints, and I would really suggest using a sweetener with this one to give it a bit more of a taste. I liked this one, but it wasn't my favorite out of all the teas I have written about this holiday season, so I have a very indifferent opinion on it, I would drink it, but I would probably choose another tea over it that I liked better. 

1 comment:

  1. Harney & Sons is an American tea company specializing in loose-leaf tea, and they do a really good job of it. T is better than almost anything you find in a grocery store, To get more information buy medicine online from best online pharmacy in USA.

    ReplyDelete