Wednesday, October 26, 2016

[Geek Beauty] Espionage Cosmetics October BOOM Box!


Espionage Cosmetics releases their Boom Box! every two months. It happened to fall on October this year, and that means a box filled with Halloween goodies. The theme this month is called "Haunted" and I think it has to be one of my favorites ever!
This months box came with a wide variety of items from Nail wraps, to Espionage Cosmetics everything shadow and lip serums, to earrings, hair bows and some cool art!


First I am going to start off with the nail wraps. I love Espionage's nail wraps. I wear them all the time, and the prospect of spooky nail wraps makes me so happy! this months box came with two different deisgns. Red Rum, a murderous design, and then my favorite of the two Graveyard. I cannot wait to put these on my nails! I love the colors in Graveyard too!


Bat Clips! Holy cow, I am in love with these clips. They fit everything I ever want in cute hair accessories! I love bats, I love sparkles, I love black accessories! They have crocodile clips on them, so they will stay in my fine hair! I am so in love with these and cannot wait to wear them everywhere!


Art Print by Nerdy Post. This print is very cute. I love the calligraphy style art and it is subtle enough to put in any room to add that extra nerdy touch. The quality is also really nice and the printing itself it bright and high quality.


Sparks Emporium Earrings. These are so pretty! They are blood red with sparkles on it (and I do love sparkles.) They are post earrings and are well made and sturdy. They look great in and sparkle. They are made by Sparks Emporium.


And lastly this months box came with four of the awesome Espionage Cosmetics Makeup! 2 everything shadows and two Lip Serums, (and two containers to mix in!) I love both of these so much, the everything shadows work great for eye shadow and if you like to do any type of crazy face painting like I do, they work great for that too! 
The Boom box is released every other month and costs $30.00. You can find out more info here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment