Thursday, February 4, 2016

[Ipsy] Ipsy February Glam BAg

Just got to see what I will have in my February Ipsy Bag!! I am always excited to try all the new products each month that Ipsy sends me!

This months bag is super cute! Very Pixelated and pretty to go along with Valentines Day!


I think these are the two items I am most excited about! A new brush! (And Luxie brushes are nice! I love the blush brush I got many months ago!) Also I have really wanted to try Jersey Shore Cosmetics. Ipsy had one of their chap sticks a few months ago (pumpkin Spice) and I was sad I missed grabbing it with points before it was out. So I am super excited to try this one out! 


A new lip color (from a brand I am not familiar with! Woot!) and a eye enhancer to help make my eyes look even more huge and anime! (jk) Excited to check out both of these!


This one will also be interesting to try, I will say I liked some of the other items, but am always up for trying out new stuff, plus Smashbox is an amazing company with really great quality makeup products! 

Over all I am super excited for this month! I get to try out so many great products from brands I have really wanted to try, or will get to discover! 

No comments:

Post a Comment