Wednesday, February 24, 2016

[Ipsy] February Ipsy Glam Bag


My February Ipsy bag is here and I got some really awesome products this month! The last few months have been really awesome for Ipsy and I am so excited whenever I get my sneak peak each month from their webpage! 

The Bag!



I love this months bag! It has a Pixel look to it, and that makes me happy! I think it is my second favorite bag, the Space one being my favorite!


Paula Dorf Baby Eyes Enhancer


Another brand I had not heard of. This one the top did not want to stay on (even though it came with a plastic shrink wrap to it.) This eye enhancer/highlighter went on very smooth and has a nice brightening look to it! I got a .02 oz. one in my bag. A full size retails for $20 and can be found here.


Luxie Beauty Flat Definer Brush


I got a brush from Luxie last February (A cheek brush) so I was excited to get another brush from this company.The bristles on the Flat Definer Brush are soft and it does not shed. It gives you a great defined line. I really love these brushes! (plus you can never have too many brushes)
It retails for $12.00 and can be found here!

Smashbox Cosmetics Photo Finish Primer Oil


Smashbox makes some great products, so I was really excited to get something from them in my glambag! You put primer oil on, let it soak into your skin and then apply makeup, you can also use this at night after taking your makeup off since it helps with moisture. Skin oils help your skin, even if you have oily skin, so do not let that scare you away from it. I am super excited to see how this stuff works over the next week or so. My first impression of trying it was it soaked into my skin quickly and didn't leave a residue at all. The size I got in my bag is .13 oz. a full size goes for $42 for a 1 oz. bottle. You can find it here


Chella Lipstick Pencil


I had never heard of Chella before getting this Lipstick Pencil in Passionate Pink. First thing I noticed about this color was the smell, it has a very pleasing smell to it, and anything I am putting on my lips I do not want to smell bad, so that was a great plus. The color was also very pretty, not super bright and it went well with my skin tone. The color went on smooth and had great coverage!
I got a 1.35g size pencil, a full size retails for $18 and can be found here.



Jersey Shore Cosmetics Vanilla Bean Anti-Aging Lip and Hand Polish


This is what I was most excited about in my GlamBag this month! I had seen the Pumpkin Spice Lip conditioner they had as a point perk a little bit ago, and missed it. So I was excited to get something from this company. This stuff is interesting. Its for lips and hands, its a lot like a sugar scrub, you use damp water and scrub it on your skin and rub it in then rinse off. The smell is great, wonderful vanilla smell. I really liked this, I had to smoosh it around so it was mixed properly in the tube before I used it, but it worked really well and has a great exfoliating feel to it. 
It comes in a 1oz. container and can be found here. 



I am loving Ipsy, and each month it is a fun surprise! I have been getting these bags for just over a year and have gotten so try so many awesome products I would have never known about if I had not! Ipsy is $10 a month and you can find out about it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment