Monday, February 29, 2016

[Tea Review] Kusmi Tea Sweet Love



Kusmi Tea did a special for Valentines day, with any purchase you got a free .88 oz. tin of their Sweet Love tea. I was running low on their Strawberry Green Tea, so I took this as an opportunity to try out a new tea! I figured since it is February why not review a tea that has to do with love!





 Now I am going to start off with this is not your normal, everyday, breakfast tea. Unless your normal tea is spicy.... or has a licorice kick to it. The OK, it is. However this tea is a good change when you normally drink bergamot or fruity teas.


This tea does have a licorice taste to it. More so than a spicy taste. The spice taste comes as an after taste once you have had time for all the flavors to sit. The smell I can best describe as "hot licorice" it has that pepper smell, but also that black licorice smell to it as well. Just from the smell of this tea you really know what you are getting! I will say, that when I say this tea is spicy, it is not hot spicy, I have had hotter, and this is very very mild in the spicy hot taste scale. 


The small tins from Kusmi are loose tea, and the tea in their tins always looks amazing! They packed this tin full too! The tops go on very tight and stay on, so the tea stays fresh! They also sell this tea in tea bags as well! Tea bags cost $16.70 and then the tins go up from there. You can find it online here.




No comments:

Post a Comment