Wednesday, February 3, 2016

[Geek Girl Makeup Review] Geek Chic Cosmetics "Timey Wimey EyeShadow Set"

On Black Friday, Geek Chic Cosmetics had a fantastic sale. So I decided to try out their Timey Wimey eye shadow set. I love eye shadows and Doctor Who so why not? I also picked up some of their solid fragrances, but I'll write about those in another post.

I decided to order the bundle that came in a really cute tin with all six colors in 1 gram containers. The front has a cute TARDIS design on it, and the back has each color shown with the name of the color.


I really like this container for storing the loose pigments, since depending on how much comes through the sifter, they can get a little messy (which is the case with most loose eyeshadows. The 1 gram containers are a perfect fit for this little tin too!


The packing for the containers are also cute, with a sticker for the set they are a part of!


And the backs have the color name listed on them, very clearly printed.


The colors in this set have a great range of lights and darks, and the names are gloriously Doctor Who! They colors are also great for daily or nighttime looks! 


The quality of the eye shadows are also great! I wore "We Are Coming" and "Don't Blink" to a movie premiere a few weeks ago and it stayed on all night (I also used eye shadow primer.) I loved the color and it went great with my outfit for the movie premiere! 




I would highly recommend checking out Geek Chic Cosmetics and their eye shadows! They have a bunch of great geeky themed sets and colors (including a lovely color for the month of January called Krampus!)! They also have other products as well! You can find them online here at Geek Chic Cosmetics or find them on Facebook Here







No comments:

Post a Comment